However, I do want to change all that and I see change on the horizon. (Packing is almost complete.)
Bliss had a great birthday. We spent the entire day together as a family. He got his choice of dinner that night and what kind of cake we had.
One of his gifts was a junior football. We used to have one, but it's been lost over the years and he's really into football right now.
I convinced him that he really wanted a sheet cake that he could decorate on his own with his Star Wars characters.
He got a retro Star Wars lunch box with sandwich cutters in the shape of the Millennium Falcon and some other starship or another.
Cake was enjoyed by all.
2 comments:
I love how lush and green it is there. Good call on the birthday cake! Super cute dressed up with his favorite characters! We will catch up SOON!
Happy birthday to Bliss from BC!
Post a Comment