
These are my two little pals during the day while big brothers, Bliss and Zade, are at school and growing their minds...I hope.
They are becoming fast friends. He is her "Kippie" and she is his "I".
It's a bit of a change for me. I feel like I've been taken back a few years, as I have only little ones at home that really like their mommy and want me to play grocery store or blocks with them or go on walks and listen to fun kid songs.
I love watching these two have fun together and their budding relationship. It really is adorable.
P.S. I really want to paint the front door red. I just haven't told Blasen yet. It should come to no surprise to him though. But what do I do about the door there by the garage?

2 comments:
Well since you have what looks like a screen door with white trim. I'm not sure how much red you would see. The door on the side blends in and I'm not sure you want to accent or emphasize that. Anyways. Yes with kids off things change, but soon you will have three home again and the craziness will continue. Enjoy it for now. Hope you don't get snow this weekend. It sure is too soon it seems, but we are always going off Alabama or Hawaii weather and this cold going into June and coming in September thing, uh no I'm not ready. Lol.
my gut says both red!
Post a Comment