Everyone has one of those, right? I was proud that I had all those pages pulled out and in a folder. It was a step down from me keeping all those magazines, which is what I used to do. (That was a clean-out project from years ago. Now I do it whenever I get the magazine.)
So what to do with all those pulled magazine pages?
Hello, Sara? Haven't you heard of that little place on the internet called Pinterest?
Why yes, I have...duh.
Amazingly I was able to find most everything on the internet through the magazine websites and their archives. Or just other people pinning them or blogging about them.
I have a few things that I just couldn't find and I held on to them if I really liked whatever it was.
It cut down on so much clutter and I'm more likely to look at my Pinterest boards than I am digging through that folder. And it's less likely that Blasen will stumble upon this huge folder of random magazine pages and ask why in the world am I saving all this stuff.
I even moved on to my Bookmarks in my browser. I'm notorious for "bookmarking" stuff. And I've complained before how my browser mysteriously deleted all my bookmarks...it's happened twice. That's why I was so glad the kind folks at Pinterest came along. So, I've gone through those and pinned the things I really wanted to save and deleted the rest. I've thinned out the laptop browser and now on to the desktop.
I need to go through that similar folder that's up in my cabinet with my cookbooks. I have thinned it out by just tossing recipes that I hadn't used and likely never would, but it's time for them to get pinned.
So, if you happen to follow my Pinterest boards, you've noticed an explosion of pins. No, I'm not just sitting on my butt all day browsing the internet...I'm just cleaning out.
P.S. That isn't my bowl of White Cheddar Cheez-its in a baseball cap ice cream bowl...those are Isla's. I have nothing against White Cheddar Cheez-its(they're my fav), I just usually eat them out of the box. But those baseball cap ice cream bowls are one of the best things Blasen brought to our marriage. They are the best kid snack bowl ever...and we have about 15.
1 comment:
Funny, I did notice today when I got on.. now it all explains it. :)
Post a Comment