He pulled himself up on the stool for the first time on Christmas Eve and has a couple of times since then. He's getting around pretty well these days with his army crawl. We started finger foods like Cheerios and graham crackers in the past 2 weeks and he's catching on to using a cup. I've convinced him to reconsider using a pacifier. It makes nights easier and it's an easier habit to break...I speak from experience. Kipp loves playing with his brothers and sister. He frequently will get himself to wherever they are and try to join in. All the crawling means I feel like I need to vacuum everyday, otherwise he's my vacuum! Over the holidays he cut his four top teeth...Merry Christmas to me! Now he has two additional bottom teeth joining the two he already has. He is a happy baby overall and loves to play and even entertains himself.
We love our lil' man Kipp!
No comments:
Post a Comment