Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pearl Jam Twenty

Can I say I love PBS? I do...I admit it. Blasen often teases me that I have a bajillion channels to chose from and I watch the public television channel. But there are so many great shows! Let me share a few...
 Antique Roadshow(wish my Grandma passed me down some hidden treasures...ooh, maybe she did and I just don't know they are treasures because I haven't taken them onto ARS yet?!)
 This Old House(have you seen my buffet I pinned?)
 Are You Being Served? ( everyone needs a dose of British humor occasionally)
 Austin City Limits (LOVE...I want to go there someday for a performance)
 Masterpiece Mystery(can't get enough of the intro and it's a family fav)
 Sewing With Nancy(you know she has a new book?)

What prompted me to write this promo for PBS? Well, I stumbled upon a great episode of American Masters a couple weeks ago. I wanted to blog about it then, so y'all could catch the replay. They did a documentary on Pearl Jam for their 20th anniversary. Can you believe that...20 years? It was soooo, sooo good. Talk about strolling down memory lane. I remember when my sister got the 10 cassette. We were cool y'all...jammin' in the blue Excel with our cassette player wedged into place with styrofoam that you had to hit the dash when it shorted out. First Class all the way baby!

Seriously, go look up your local listings and see if and when it will be replayed. But meanwhile, here's the trailer.

Watch Pearl Jam Twenty on PBS. See more from American Masters.


No comments: