With that said, life has been busy. As I mentioned, Blasen was gone last week. And as is typical, I decided to take on some projects on top of caring for four kids and Halloween activities all by myself. We survived Halloween and I want to post some of those pictures still. I do crazy things when Blasen's gone, like rearrange our bedroom furniture and paint my sewing cabinet. Both are something that I've wanted to do for awhile. I chose last week, because Blasen wasn't here to talk me out of it. I did all the furniture rearranging Monday giving Kipp a better space in our room. It also allowed me to do some deep cleaning up there. I do deep cleaning several times a year, now preparing for the holidays. So check...mark that off my list.
Today is a dreary day out, so we're hunkered down inside pulling everything out of the toy closet making for a huge mess. I'm tackling baby food making. I've been using leftover jarred food from my sister's little girl and some that I've bought, but it's so much more cost effective to make my own. I'm doing pears, bananas, sweet potatoes, and pie pumpkins today...most of which I got from the Farmer's Market for even greater deals. I'm in the middle of it all right now, so I need to wrap this up. I still have about 60lbs of apples that I need to put up. I plan on making applesauce, pie filling, and dried rings. The apples I'm not tackling today! I do have limits...and sometimes I even recognize them.
1 comment:
Keep it up you are doing great. I am so jealous you get so much done and mine are all in school. Did you know that cutest blog on the blog can print your blog into a book and you can have it like a keepsake journal in case the internet crashes or something in the future. I plan on doing it the end of this year and amazingly capture 2008-2011. Can't wait for the pics? Did you really mean pie pumplin baby food and 60lbs of apples ( where do you store it for one)? you are so talented.
Post a Comment