Friday, September 23, 2011

Week In Review

The week is coming to a close...and I'm glad. Blasen is on his way home and we pick him up in about an hour. Yeehaw! We'll have him home for a week and a half, then he's off to China for about 2 weeks. I just had a few small things on my mind to share.

 





I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and I hear the person behind me ask..."so how's all your painting going?" I thought "I'm not buying any paint, what is this person talking about?" I look up and see my very helpful Home Depot paint department guy. He mixed SOOOO much paint for me last year...he should remember me. He told me he's in the garden section now. I told him I'd come visit him soon to buy my Fall planting.





These were dropped off on my front porch two weeks ago by the Pear Fairy. Ever heard of the Pear Fairy? Me neither...until two weeks ago. Anyway, they've been patiently waiting for me. So today I made pear sauce to can for Kipp.







Zade decided to drink 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup for breakfast this morning. I heard him go into the kitchen and open the fridge. I kept asking him what he was doing, but he never responded. I was feeding Kipp and didn't want to get up. So I find him later and ask what he was doing and he responded with his notorious "nothing". It's hard to tell from this picture but he had chocolate all over his face. He refused to look at the camera. I later found the bottle of chocolate syrup and the empty cup. What a breakfast!




















I heard a ridiculous commercial today for, get this, prenatal music classes. For real? Are you kidding? I want to go just to ask those folks attending for money since they like to give it away apparently.














Looks like we're needing some haircuts. The boys are starting to get the "poof-head" look.














I must go now...it sounds like WWF is live in the playroom. I better break it up before it gets ugly.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

You're great. I feel like I knew you way back when... it has been so long! and I wish I could see you with your kids!!

Kathleen said...

It's always enjoyable to read your thoughts, Sara, whether you're sharing insights about your own life or astute remarks about what you observe around you. That picture of your children in the car is adorable!

nbarnes2 said...

i love it when i get on your blog and find like 5 new posts. its like i thought my time wasting on the computer was over but NO SARA UPDATED! i dont know why your blog doesn't update on my blog roll.

Sara said...

I have no idea why my blog doesn't update on everyone's blog roll. It stopped updating when I was in China. I've tried all that I know to do to get it to work right again, but with no luck. I've even considered changing my blog address...just haven't gone that far.
I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog. I enjoy writing on here.