Friday, September 30, 2011

My New Favorite Show

I know you're all thinking it's some new HGTV show or maybe some new drama, but no. My new favorite show is on MTV. I know...it's my weakness...well the content of the show is a weakness of mine.
I can't get enough of videos of people hurting themselves. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I laugh at other's pain. I think I may have talked about this before. It's so bad, that I laugh at my own children when they hurt themselves. The laughing usually comes after I've checked to make sure there are no life endangering injuries. For example, Isla fell off the edge of the tub, grazed the sink, and landed on her head (literally upside down) wedged between the tub and sink. Couldn't stop laughing. It actually curbed her initial reaction to cry...she ended up laughing herself.
So, Blasen had on an episode of Rob Dyrdeck's Fantasy Factory and Rob is talking about his new show called Ridiculousness. Blasen looked at me and said "Dear, this show was made for you." I was totally excited. We recorded it on Sunday and Monday night. We watched the first episodes on Monday night....laughed until I cried all my make-up off. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Y'all go to your DVR's right now and set it to record every episode.
Now that you're back from setting your DVR let me share with you the benefits of watching this show. Everyone needs a good belly-laugh every once in a while. If you're ever having a bad day, just come home and watch an episode of Ridiculousness and I promise you you're day will turn around.
Here's the trailer from MTV.com.



You're welcome.

1 comment:

tracyp said...

HILARIOUS!!!! Oh goodness...I might have to start watching that! Thanks Sara~