So enjoy this commercial from the UK and start your day.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
100 Years of Fashion
I saw mention of this this morning on Good Morning America as I was trying to get excited about my day. It's always difficult to get going after a weekend, but extra hard after a long weekend. My house is a disaster after last week's "Perfect Storm"....which I still need to post on the rest of that. But before I get to all that, I must start laundry. It's Monday, it's cloudy and rainy and in the 50's(something we haven't experienced in months), we've been gone all weekend, my house is a mess, I brought home more mess with me, Blasen's car isn't starting, and I found evidence of a mouse this morning...I just want to crawl back into bed.
So enjoy this commercial from the UK and start your day.
So enjoy this commercial from the UK and start your day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi! Sorry it's off to a rough start. Good news though...it's Tuesday, not Monday! Hope that helps. Love ya!
I didn't realize how long it had been since I had checked up on your blog... I loved getting all caught up with your life and perfect storms. I hate that I updated mine a ton and now have since stopped. Maybe I need to blog about my own storm that has been brewing and spouting crap randomly the last few days. :)
Welcome to life Sara, I'd say it gets better when they get older, but I'd be lying in a sense. The hassle just transfers to other things. I know I've probably said this before, but my favorite books are magic 123,bc you do not argue w kids, just count and try to stay calm and they get it if consistent, which is my problem. The second is the 5 love languages books, great for marriages, but it also has a childrens book, same stuff just applied to kids. They receive and give love differently. So since u are a book lover, check them out. maybe just maybe it could save u a few min of sanity. Keep up the good work.
Tracy, it can be very therapeutic to blog about your own storms. Let's hear it girl!
Post a Comment