Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Fun

I've been oh so busy and oh so absent lately. It's amazing how such a little guy can take up so much of your time. I guess the other 3 contribute their fair share...especially when there is lots of bickering between the oldest two and the Queen herself is potty training. Granted, me hauling her off to the grandparents for a week probably didn't help, but we sure had fun with my sisters, nieces, nephews, parents, and let us not forget the pool. We were having so much fun, I forgot to take pictures. I know Lacy took some pictures one of the days out at the pool, so I'll get her to send me a few to put up.
I'm choosing to ignore that I have yet to change my blog. I'm thinking I need to chose one theme and stick to it for a while...no more changing with the seasons. I think I have some ideas brewing in my brain. Now whether or not that will come to fruition that is a different matter. It's been summer, officially, only for a about two weeks, but if you walked outside you'd think it was late August already. So to battle the heat, most of our outdoor play these days involves lots of water play. Here's our newest fun...well, until Bliss got hurt.
I knew all that painters' plastic would come in handy one day. Voila- our make-shift slip-n-slide.



Here's the little man in all his adorableness. 

No comments: