Friday, May 13, 2011

Kipp Pics


I posted this picture on FB and emailed it to some of you, but I just love this picture of Kipp. We've been chilling at home alone for the past 2 days. The other kiddos come home tonight. I really miss having them, and am unsure how it's going to go with everyone here. Definitely not so quiet.
I thought I'd post a few more pictures.

The boys are so excited to have Kipp here. 

Isla's not so sure about him. She warmed up after awhile.

Blasen has someone new to snuggle with. Isla probably won't like this too much.

Okay...we're starting to look like a big family.

One more of Kipp. 

3 comments:

miclowery77 said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your beautiful family!

-Michelle Clark Lowery

Unknown said...

Were it not for the laptop computer in the background, I would say the picture of Blasen holding Kipp was straight out of 1972. Hilarious! Kipp is so precious. Thanks for sharing pics so I can now stop obssesively checking your blog. I'm satisfied for awhile. :)

Love you.

Katy said...

Congratulations! Your kids are adorable. Have a good time enjoying your new baby.