Monday, May 9, 2011

Introducing the Newest Archibald

I spoke too soon last night...

Here's the newest Archibald. Born early this morning at 1:42am, he weighed in at 7-5 and 19 inches long. We got to the hospital just in the nick of time. I'll give more details later. Just wanted to share a photo of the little man. He is too cute and oh so lovable. Not sure on his name yet, but I'll keep you updated. It's been a long day and I've slept very little. Hoping to get some sleep tonight.


3 comments:

tracyp said...

Haha! (The speAking to soon.) Congrats darling!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations, Sara! He's a beautiful boy and definitely looks like he belongs in your family. Did your contractions pick up strongly right after your last post? Hope your recovery goes very well. Can't wait to hear his name!

Emily said...

Not exactly! Her water broke! LOL! :)