Friday, October 22, 2010

12 Days of Handmade Christmas

My children are still gone and I've earnestly tried to be busy as a bee. Then I thought that the whole point of sending them to grandparents was to rest also. I may have accomplished a good balance. I will not yet list the things I have been doing...don't want to make you jealous. (Don't you fret, it's coming...just charging the camera batteries so I can take pictures to go with the list.)

But I did want to let you all know about The 12 Days of Handmade Christmas that is hosted on the blog Life in Grace. I know she did it last year...that's how I stumbled across her blog. There are always great ideas and she does it Nov 1-12, allowing enough time for you to make some yourself for gifts. Just click the widget on the side bar. 





P.S. Widget not working for some reason...trying to figure out how to fix it. Just click on the link in the post to find her blog. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Can't wait to see the pictures you took of all your fun!