Friday, September 17, 2010

I've been meaning to post all week. I usually try and reserve early morning hours to blogging, but this week has been one of those where I hit the snooze twice and then just turn it off because it's annoying Blasen(which is weird because alarm annoying and wakes him up, screaming child...not so much...not even a roll over.)
Before I have throw-up of my brain to update everything, I'll just post these fun pictures of Isla. This is from a day when I decided not to fight with Isla on feeding herself. Yes, I know it is a skill that must be learned, but it's such a hard dilemma...feed child with little mess, or let child feed self and have to change clothing and likely bathe after each feeding time. This day, I let her have free reign. Breakfast was oatmeal...whoa messy. Lunch was mac and cheese then applesauce (pictured below).
Eating she loved.

Clean-up time she loved.
Now I must run...weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth has commenced downstairs.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

So cute! Love that your kitchen sink is big enough to drop her in!

Emily said...

He is looking more like you everyday! Give her hugs and kisses from us!