Dining room. Ceiling is now finished and chandelier hanging.
Living room. Ceiling partially finished. Needs trim boards and a light.
Master bath. Walls up. Tile board down. Tile bought...waiting to be installed.
We are steadily making progress even though at times we wish it would go faster. The boys are in Tuscaloosa this week with grandparents. I feel bad for shipping them off, but the two days they were home this week did not go that smoothly. They are traipsing around in all the dust and debris. It's hard to keep them contained in their room. Thankfully the weather was nice and my mother came up to help out, so we rotated caring for children or giving a helping hand to the men folk.
I started this post a few days ago and never finished for some reason. Here are some pictures that I was going to post. In addition to this, the hardwoods are down in the dining room. Actually the dining room is pretty much finished, construction wise. It needs a few other small things and then paint. Blasen didn't finish everything he wanted. Like his dear wife, he too is cursed with setting unrealistic goals. He leaves on Sunday for work in WI and then I get to be the contractor. Exciting, huh?! Wish me luck.
2 comments:
Poor Poor Pace! I hate painting trim! Yea for having one room (pretty much)done with construction! the two weeks goes by so fast when you're spending your life in dust. I'm guessing the boys love their time with the grandparents and aunts/uncles.
Almost there!
Post a Comment