I want to give a shout out to my big sis who was just accepted to the University of Alabama PhD program. We're all so proud of her...our nerd(I didn't say that, her husband did!)! Roll Tide and Good Luck.
This will be shorter that what I had planned. As Isla has just fallen and busted her mouth. Must care for the poor girl.
5 comments:
What?! I am so out of the loop! Congrats! We are so proud of you girl! Love you tons! Good luck!
Hey sisters, thanks for the love! We are very excited...I am nervous, too. Now to finish this house and sell it, ugh...
A serger?!? Oh Sara.
Congrats to your sister! Impressive...
Sorry you got sick but I'll tell ya, sometimes I'd take a week of hell and a messy house to lose that extra 5 pounds. :) I'm dead serious.
You're a tough cookie.
It seems that other people's babies grow up really fast but I am so scared of having another baby because I am LOVING my sleep right now and that waking up through the night business seems like it never ends. I know it does though. Bref.
Bisous.
Congrats, Jeni!!!
And Sara - I forgot to say: I got a stomach virus post-pregnancy, too, and that was how I got back to my pre-preg weight. LOLOL
Er - Jennie. I've just been writing an email to Jeni E and my fingers are working faster than my brain!
Post a Comment