
Ohhhhh...the stories I have to tell. I didn't realize it's been two weeks since I last blogged. I still haven't told you about our gigantic Christmas tree and it likely won't happen for a few more days. I know you're all on the edge of chairs anxiously awaiting. Or maybe you're like me, hoping someone else will blog so you can read theirs instead of you writing something.
Nevertheless, Happy New Year. I'm glad to say adieu to 2009 and hope 2010 is a little better. I'll wait til then to catch-up...you know...when all the sugar wears off.
2 comments:
so i forgot that your blog doesn't update on my acct (don't know why) but i had missed a ton. i love it when i have a lot of a good blog to catch up on. i love love the new kitchen. it looks amazing. what is that paint color on the walls? i also can totally relate to wanting somebody else to update their blog instead of doing it myself. isla looks crazy like you but i suppose you hear that a lot. happy new year!
Ok, so I have been in the same boat waiting for others to update... but I finally have 2 long posts... one more waiting but I didn't want to overwhelm people... so now YOUR TURN!!!! :)
Post a Comment