Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boppy Covers

We've done a lot in a week, so much so that I feel like I would bore you with one post...so I'll do several. (Just as a side note or continuation of my last post, everyone slept until the morning. It was so nice. Granted they were up earlier than normal, but that was okay.)
I'm just starting with what is on my camera first. And the winner is....boppy covers. I made my friend Cheyenne some new covers for her nursing pillow. She's having a boy this go around, so I tried to make something a bit more masculine. It's so hard to find "boy" material that isn't trucks and cars or camouflage. So this is what I found.

Had to do the hounds-tooth/crimson since we're Alabama alumni.

This was somewhat boyish. And I know Cheyenne likes the bright turquoisey-blue.

Here they are all tied up and ready to go.

I can't remember if I posted this before, but here is the one that I made for my sister-in-law, Natalie.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute! How's your back? I heard you kickboxed it something awful?!

Kathleen said...

Those are beautiful!!