Here are several posts that I've been wanting to get up. Sorry they're all at once. I guess it will give you something to do. In addition to all that follows below the painting of our house (the exterior) started this week. Thankfully we are not doing that. All the scraping, sanding, priming and painting would never get finished. The thought of doing that makes me nauseous. Here are three colors we're debating over. You can barely see the third color(to the far right)...it may be too close to white. I'll post updates as the house has more paint on it. I think it's really going to make the house look nicer.
2 comments:
I can't tell too much from the photo but I like the far left color the best. Can't wait to see the finished product!
I too, like the far left color! I can't wait to see the finished product! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment