
I always bite off more than I can chew. I usually bite off more than several people can chew. Why do I do this to myself? Then to throw in with the mix, Zade has allergies (I guess) and Bliss had a stomach virus, which seems to have passed now. I truly hope that hasn't moved on to someone else in the family...so far, so good. We're still trying to decide on specific paint colors for the exterior of the house. Last night we drove around the neighborhood looking at the different shades of gray houses. If you know Blasen and me, we don't usually exactly agree when it comes to stuff like this. We just have different tastes. And it's crazy to how many different shades of black, gray, and white there are!
I shouldn't complain thought, should I? I just got my bedroom back this week! Yippee!
3 comments:
I think there are some things that I will never learn, but I'll keep plugging away at it!
Sorry to hear Bliss was sick! Sure hope "so far, so good" stays. Good luck with making it through everything. And good luck in finding the perfect shade of paint for the exterior of your house! Your new bedroom couldn't have turned out any better :)
Hey Sara... it's been a while. Your house is amazing. I want to come visit. I'm sure there are a million shades of grey, black and white. Good luck with that!
I love your hair!
oh yeah, and you bite off more than you can chew because you can always handle it! Even if you choke it down:)
Post a Comment