By the way...I cut my hair...like a month ago. I've been meaning to post about it, but I wanted pictures to show. Since I only look decent on Sundays mainly, I remembered to take a picture today. I didn't go as short as I wanted, because Blasen doesn't like short hair. This is the "straight iron" look and there is a fuller look that takes a little bit more time and involves hair dryer and round brush. I guess it will do for now. There are days that I want to sneak off and get a major chop job done.
6 comments:
mark doesn't like short hair either but i chopped mine off because well...it's MY hair
ok sorry i posted that one with the adf on it
I cut several inches off mine when we were up in Memphis, but didn't go as short as I'd like to for the same reason...the things we do for the men in our lives! It's very cute! I guess the good thing is that it's still long enough to put in a pony tail seeing as how that's pretty much how I wear it all week! Love all the posts. I haven't posted anything in forever. I'll have news to post tomorrow though!
will your husbands leave you if you did cut your hair?
what can they say, mine just said I prefer long hair but it's your hair and looks good either way.
Kim - Of course David wouldn't leave me if I cut my hair, but leaving some length on my hair is one small thing I can do to make him happy. He does TONS of things to make me happy. I figure it's a good trade.
You're gorgeous, Sara! That cut looks really good on you. I've always thought you were beautiful. About the Sunday thing, I can relate. Seems like that's the only day I actually get around to wearing makeup, doing my hair, everything. Guess it's one of the blessings of motherhood!
Post a Comment