I feel like I need to make a sign on our front door that say's "Pardon our Progress." People are first greeted by a door that is half stripped of years of paint and stain. Then they move on to paint or tools in the foyer, then a bed in the dining room, more tools scattered around the house, and finely the fine layer of sheetrock dust that seems to keep reappearing on everything no matter what I do. But when it is all over and done with it will be well worth it.

This is why I'm the only one that does laundry (see previous post). Blasen's been busy working on our room. He's got the primer on the walls, painted the ceiling, and is working on the walls now.
Blasen's working on the walls tonight. He's starting with the hard part first.
Our wall colors will be Oatlands Dainty Blue.
4 comments:
Sara, I love your house! I'd never seen a picture of it before. It looks like the perfect American dream home. Have fun with your renovations and stuff!
I like that blue. Oh, I did get your email about the header but I'll have to go back and look at what I did because I can't remember. Good to see you!
I really love the new look! It really suits you and the fam. I'm so glad that we've gotten to see a lot of each other this summer! Love you!
PS Tell Isla no hard feelings about yesterdays spit-up incident!
;)
i think your house is so adorably perfect (or perfectly adorable). I love it. It's what I try to tell Brent that I like about older homes. It's charming. I know you feel like y'all are doing a lot of work on it, as im sure you are, that makes it all the more loveable.
Post a Comment