Here are some other random pictures. Blasen had the camera a work all week and I've been wanting to put some photos up. Here's our painted bedroom. I like the color. It feels really clean or that I'm up in the clouds. I really like it. I can't wait to get the other stuff done.
This next picture is my friend Cheyenne's little girl Olivia. Cheyenne and Olivia came to visit when Lacy was home. The kids and I went to visit with them and Jeni and her kids. I was really tired after all that traveling. As you can see, Olivia was loving going down the slide. Thanks to Elizabeth for taking turns with all the kiddos.
4 comments:
The room's looking good! I really like that color, it seems soothing as a bedroom should be. Great work, Blasen!
Very nice color on the walls. Good choice. I love the picture of Olivia here. Looks like she could have caught a few bugs on the way down! I miss you guys too! After David takes the Bar, we'll come for a visit!
I LOVE that paint color. It reminds me of the beach. Olivia loved the slide. She just saw the picture and now she's saying "cool" (pool) and "side" really fast. It was a great visit!
Great pic of Olivia! So cute! Blasen did a great job on your bedroom, I'm going to do a similar color in my living room when we move... so I love it!
Post a Comment