Thursday, July 23, 2009

Growing Like a Weed

So one day I came in to find Miss Isla like this. I had her laid back on the boppy and I find her sitting up. The girl must have abs of steal! I couldn't get a good picture of this sitting-up of hers. By the time I got the camera out she was wearing out fast and was more bending over than sitting. Granted, the only way she was accomplishing this was thanks to the boppy pillow, she needed that side to side support. Crazy huh! That with the fact that she's cutting two bottom teeth already...as in they have already broken thru the skin... and has the rolling from tummy to back is making me scream "Slow Down." She is growing so fast. She's only 3 months old....ma petite!


This is a good shot of the top of her head. But below here's Miss Isla, her double chin, really dark eye brows and her aunt Lacy.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

She's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! It appears you enjoy putting pictures of our other sisters in their swimsuits up on your blog. Don't get any ideas about putting mine up there!!! :)

Rachael M. said...

OH MY GOSH! Teeth and sitting up already? She's just trying to get mobile so she can keep up with those brothers of hers!!! I am sad I haven't met her yet! :-(

tracyp said...

Rachael is exactly right... she's so excited to be running around with the boys!