Okay...so, my first attempt of template design was semi-disastrous. At one point I had somehow deleted the blog element of my blog...as in there were no posts. When this happened my heart dropped. Thankfully, posts were not deleted just that element. (Just an FYI to Jeni and Jennie, I logged into your blogs to figure out where I messed up my code. I didn't think you would mind.)
My next attempt will be to design a header. I also want a new name for the blog. "The Archibald Family" is quite boring in my opinion. Any suggestions out there? I'll be brainstorming over the next few days. Send me your thoughts.
I want to send a thanks out to my husband, who allowed me to spend my Sunday afternoon napping and Sunday evening on the darned computer. He also gave me a crash course in PhotoShop. Not that any of that information will stay in my mushy-mother brain, but thanks anyway.
The funny (or not so funny) thing about this template is that I only wanted to use it for the next few weeks. It won't be the first time I've put many hours into something that isn't really that important....and I'm sure it won't be the last. Isn't that the "thing" about hobbies though? Sometimes they just aren't that useful...just fun to do and relaxing.
As for the rest of the comings and goings of the Archibalds, I'll be posting more this week. I finally took some pictures.
1 comment:
I like your background! Very nice...
Post a Comment