Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Splish Splash

When we lived in Tuscaloosa, there was a splash pad just down the road from us at the Shelby Park. Bliss loved going and playing with friends. So, when we moved to Decatur, we were bummed they didn't have one. But last summer they opened one. It's really nice and the boys love it. It has the recycled rubber for the splash pad, unlike T-town's, but is not as big.
We've been going once a week for the past couple of weeks, and I'm sure we'll make many more visits before the summer is over. Today we had the Hatcher cousins come up to play.

Here's the whole crew, with Brett and Zade turned away from the camera.

I love this one of Jack. He wasn't sure at first about the water spraying him, but soon changed his mind.

Ms. Isla and Aunt Emily joined in on the fun.

She loves being outside already. I love this grin.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, remember when I said she looked like a Johnson. I take that back. Totally. Those Archibald genes are strong!!

Kathleen said...

How fun to have your boys and some of the cousins enjoy some good summer fun together. Isla is growing so fast! She's gorgeous!!!

nbarnes2 said...

i didn't know splash pads were common. knoxville has one i just thought we were that amazing! they are fun though. isla looks like such a pretty girlie girl. so sweet.

Caroline said...

Great to see an updated picture of Isla! So sweet! Unfortunately, when I went to our fountain park last week it looked pretty trashy. Lots of summer camps and people like that go there and they obviously don't clean up after themsleves. So sad!

Unknown said...

She TOTALLY looks like you! Soooo cute!