Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Picture Log

Here are some pictures that I've been promising. I still am trying to make some changes to the blog. I'm already tired of my background. I looked at it for so long trying to get it the way I want and I'm tired of looking at it. It's going to stay that way for a while now. It's patriotic and we just had Flag Day (aka Megan's birthday) and we'll soon enter into the Ford family birthday season, which includes our country's birthday. So, it's staying for awhile. I still need to think of some catchy name for the blog...again, Archibald Family is sort-of boring.
On to the pictures...


Here's Isla smiling. She's too cute and so alert. Today, I had her in the sling while I was vacuuming and I hear her making this clicking noise. I think she's trying to get her pacifier, but no she's just clicking away.


Blasen is almost ready to paint. He did some touch up's this weekend and needs to sand them out and then prime and paint. I'm still trying to decide on colors for the room. I'm fairly confident it will be a shade of blue...but which, I don't know. If you noticed, we will now have recessed lighting instead of track lighting and the ceiling fan/light will be put back up in the center of the room. We're getting a wall AC and heating unit, like we had in china. That way we can get rid of the window unit and it won't be so loud. We have air up there, but only two vents on one side of the room. That's old houses for you. I'm excited for it to be done, but not looking forward to all the cleaning that lies ahead of me.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Congrats on all the progress on your house. Isla's clicking is adorable! Especially since she's barely 2 months old! So cute that her personality is already shining through so well.