Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Know You're all Dying for an Update

I know you all run to your computers every morning in the hopes that I've blogged something new and exciting...something to keep you going thru the day/week! Sorry to keep my "followers" disappointed. ;) (This is a joke...I really don't think so highly of myself. It's hard to detect sarcasm in writing. Is there some kind of symbol for sarcasm I don't know about from the world of texting?)
I keep putting off posting because I need to do some over-hauling to the blog design and layout and want to do it all at once. The button for my friend Rachael's business is about as far as I've gotten. The problem is I never find the time to do it all at once. I had photoshop open for several days with the beginnings of a new background. Well, that's likely gone now because Zade killed the power to the computer yesterday and I don't believe I saved anything. Oh well, I hadn't gotten far. Isla's into cat-napping these days. She's growing out of the all day sleeping stage. When she's awake she wants to be held. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's hard to do anything around the house with one arm. There is usually one period of time in the afternoon when I can get all the kiddos to sleep. Yesterday I used this time to work on refinishing the front door(a project going on for over a year now) and today I did laundry.
I still need to get some pictures of the upstairs. It's almost ready for paint! Yeah! And I need to snap some photos of Miss Isla smiling. She's been smiling for a week or so now and I've yet to take a picture. She also likes sitting in her Bumbo and I need a picture of that. (Is it bad to make a "to-do" list for photos to be taken?)
Anyway...let's hope I get to it soon. It won't be tomorrow because I'm meeting Hatcher's and Messervy's to take the kids to see the new Night at the Museum movie. We'll shoot for Friday.

3 comments:

Emily said...

So I've given in and decided to use my phone to blog. It will be photoless for a while but maybe I'll find d a way around that too! Excited to see you! Brett says he wants to give you a hug when he sees you!

Unknown said...

Hey, I do check your blog everyday, because it doesn't update on my blogroll! (Which I still can't figure out...)

Cheyenne said...

I don't know of any sarcasm notations. I just let people think I'm a jerk.