Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ttown Weekend

It's been a week since I last updated. We were home for a few days from Atlanta then headed to Tuscaloosa for the weekend. We were able to spend time with family and friends. It's hard to believe that we've been gone from T-town for almost 2 years now. So much has changed. When we left, Zade was 4 months old and now he's 2 years old.
Anyway...I was able to go to lunch with Jeni and Cheyenne. I love catching up with good friends. Blasen, unfortunately, had his wake boarding trip canceled due to rain. It rained the entire weekend. Saturday night we went to a wedding reception at the University Club, of which in the entire11 years I lived there I never went inside. It was interesting finally to see what the inside looks like. We also went to visit our old neighbors. All-in-all a good weekend.

sorry for the randomness of this post. I've been working on it all day and am now extremely tired.

No comments: