Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Isla's Blessing photos

Here are some of the pictures my mother took. She also managed to take pictures of about everyone while they were chewing food. We won't post those. Here you see Bliss throwing his "peace" sign, Isla asleep and Zade being held against his will. This picture is also the motivation I need to keep going to the gym. Below is the cousins with uncle Remington and aunt Sarene jumping on the nursery's rug. Oh, that's the dress I made for Isla. The tiny sleeves worked out, but it took me a few tries.

3 comments:

Rachael M. said...

You look good! and I can't believe you made that dress. I really want to be able to do stuff like that!

Unknown said...

Hate I missed the big blessing day. :( I really like that yellow top. See you next weekend!

Jennie said...

It was a fun day! I love it when the cousins get together. Isla's dress was so pretty. You did a really great job. Thanks for not posting the pictures of me that Dad took. I could tell my his wicked-looking smirk that they were awful!