Sunday, May 31, 2009

Helping Hands


Don't you love it when this happens? If you can see the pile of coupons on my bed(sorry, I had enough juice in my camera for one picture). Amidst all the mayhem in our house over the past few days, I somehow missed when my coupons were taken out of my bag. I found my coupon folder in the playroom completely empty with all the coupons strewn everywhere. I guess that is one way to get me to weed-out the expired coupons.
The aforementioned "mayhem" was the sheet-rocking this weekend. I'll get more pics up after I charge my batteries to show pictures of the near completed upstairs. Blasen's uncle flew in from Utah this past weekend to help with the sheet-rocking, mudding, and taping. They(Blasen, Blake, and Blair) worked really hard for 2 days and got it all done. Now the sanding needs to be completed and then we'll be ready for priming and painting. Hopefully we'll be back up there in a few weeks. I can't wait! The down side is that there is white dust all over the entire house.

1 comment:

tracyp said...

Yea your surviving! I HATED the taping and sanding parts, you never seem to get the grimy feeling off you for weeks! It's nice that you had family help... it great that family really is almost obliged to help... (sort of) ours doesn't really know how to do any of that stuff so we're out of luck unless my Dad's in town. Enjoy you're almost there!