Here are the pictures Jeni promised you I would get! She is so tiny! Like a baby doll with black hair and she has mommy's (and grandfathers) cowlick, swirl in the front of her head! She is just perfect.
Congrats Sara! (and Blasen!). She is so cute... and she looks like she'll have you're wider set eyes! Congrats again! I wonder how long she'll be nameless???
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! She's a doll! I bet she'll be as beautiful as her mama. (This is Sœur Byrne, by the way.) You and Blasen must be so proud.
7 comments:
Another Johnson baby! She is precious. The last picture is my favorite. Welcome to the world, little girl!
AWWW!!! She is precious! Just as cut as her older brothers before her!
Oh congratulations. She's adorable.
Congrats Sara! (and Blasen!). She is so cute... and she looks like she'll have you're wider set eyes! Congrats again! I wonder how long she'll be nameless???
Hooray! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
too stinkin' cute!
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! She's a doll! I bet she'll be as beautiful as her mama. (This is Sœur Byrne, by the way.) You and Blasen must be so proud.
Post a Comment