Monday, April 20, 2009

3rd Times a Charm

Today was my first day totally alone with all three kids. I, obviously, have survived so far. We just hung-out around the house. Things seem to be lots easier the 3rd time around. I say that now, hoping that I don't jinx myself.
Isla's doing well at night, so that's a big help. I hope she stays that way. You just never know with babies. I'll get some new pictures up soon.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Although I've only done it twice... I've still got three kids and to me, three is truly easier than one.
There will be days, of course, when you wish there were none but those are very,very few (in my experience). I often wonder how I survived without them!
Love ya!

Rachael M. said...

You are far braver than I! Glad to hear things are going well :-D

<3

Emily said...

I wish I could agree with Jennie. I know it is different for everyone and three has kicked my butt from day one! So you are already doing better than I am. I love them more than anything in this world, but they are definitely my Everest. You're great!

Kathleen said...

Wow, that's great! I hope Isla continues to do well at night for you, too. That would be intimidating to have your mom leave and step into the world of 3 children to take care of. Glad Day One went well. Here's hoping that you'll be able to relate to what Jennie said down the road :)