Since I had a week of Bliss when it was his birthday, I guess I should do one for Zade also. I don't think it will be as much, as I don't seem to have the same about of time on my hand's this week.
Here's a photo of my boys when Zade was only a few weeks old. I think he looks nothing the same as he does now.
Zade will be two on Sunday and we love having him in our family. During his first year of life, I affectionately referred to him as "Zado the Potato". Now he is know as "The Destroyer".
8 comments:
Holy cow, he looks so much like the Johnson side of the family. SO MUCH. Can you believe these babies are already turning 2??
Love that cape! My mom brought me her sewing machine to keep because she never uses it anymore. Now I have to figure out what to do with it. But that cape looks like something I could do...maybe? And I love baby's quilt. Have no idea about all that quiliting terminology you used, but it looks adorable!
Yeah...I've managed to get some stuff cut out and ironed while Ben watched Lilah or she took a random nap but not enough to cut out a quilt, sew a quilt, cut out a cape and sew a cape PLUS keep the house running.
You are amazing.
Happy birthday to that little boy! I can't believe that was two years ago already! I'm bringing his gift when I come down next week :-) Can't wait to see y'all!
Happy birthday, Zade! I can't believe you made your own quilt binding. What is wrong with you?!
Wow, he totally has the Archibald stare down pat.. it's scary really how early in life that gene can be detected.
Happy birthday Zade! You're getting to be such a big boy. Sorry to tell your brother and cousins but you're wicked smile is hard to beat! Love you little man.
Aunt Jennie
Zade! You are such a fun little boy! I love having you over here and your Uncle Danny thinks you are the best! He always tells me when he gets to go by your house and see you. He loves it! I love you too and so do your cousins over here! Have great day!
AW, I love those names for him. Your boys really really are super cute, Sara.
And good job on the cake. Man... showing me up right and left!
ok i really don't get it. i love your blog. its the perfect mix of crafty stuff, family and what not. i have you on my following list on blogger but it never tells me when you've updated. ive checked spelling. im stumped. oh well. love the blanket and cape. i've been trying to think of good boy dress-up things and thats perfect!
Post a Comment