...well, I little less often. Blasen put my dishwasher in a temporary home last night. We bought this dishwasher over a year ago and it's been sitting in the dining room waiting to be installed. There really is no place for it until the kitchen remodel begins and the island is built. I guess Blasen feels sorry for me because I loathe hand washing dishes. It's not bad every once in a while, but every day for almost 2 years now. No thank you. Well, we made space for it. Because of our old house and the fact that nothing is square and the 1-inch floor molding, the refrigerator has never fit in it's home and was placed in front of the window. We just moved the fridge over the vent and move the dishwasher into the fridge's home. I'm excited that I can use it for awhile...at least until the remodel starts.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Dishpan Hands No More
...well, I little less often. Blasen put my dishwasher in a temporary home last night. We bought this dishwasher over a year ago and it's been sitting in the dining room waiting to be installed. There really is no place for it until the kitchen remodel begins and the island is built. I guess Blasen feels sorry for me because I loathe hand washing dishes. It's not bad every once in a while, but every day for almost 2 years now. No thank you. Well, we made space for it. Because of our old house and the fact that nothing is square and the 1-inch floor molding, the refrigerator has never fit in it's home and was placed in front of the window. We just moved the fridge over the vent and move the dishwasher into the fridge's home. I'm excited that I can use it for awhile...at least until the remodel starts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray!!! I know this makes you VERY happy, and just in time for baby!
Post a Comment