....that's French for the flu. It just sounds worse when you say it that way. And let me tell you, it feels bad no matter how you say it. I'm way behind in everything thanks to the flu. It visited our house last week and hit me the hardest. Thankfully, Blasen miraculously did not catch the virus of choice. Before you all wag fingers and say the pregnant lady should have gotten the flu vaccine, let me just say the last time I got the flu vaccine, I got the flu.
I am now feeling better after 5 days of thinking I would rather be in childbirth. So, I plan on getting things updated here on the blog, just give me a day to get my house in order.
5 comments:
Aw, sorry to hear you're sick. I hope you feel better and I love you!
I'm glad you are better! Thanks again for the dog house! I've already gotten it cleaned up and out in the yard. We loved the goodies you brought the last time you came over! Good luck with your bedroom!
Good for you not getting the flu shot! I think they are WAY over rated and people seem to forget that we do need to get sick sometimes (yes I know that lil lil kids and way older adults can be harmed.... but still).
I hope you are rested!
Hey, glad you're better. I seem to have caught a stomach bug (probably from all the nasty kids I'm around - school, Primary, home). Anyway, hopefully no one else will get this!
you know, it's actually a myth that you can get the flu from the flu shot. your body has to have time to build up the antibodies, so it's really that you were probably exposed to the flu before you built up an immunity to it (at least that's what they tell us employees at the hospital.. haha) We all got a stomach virus last month. I, of course, had the worst of it, I assume because of the pregnancy and all. Just glad that Taylor didn't have it as bad as I did! Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment