Blasen and I will often watch this guy on the Travel Channel. It is crazy the stuff he eats. Here he goes to a local Shaman to cleanse himself of evil spirits. This is hilarious....and I thought my blind Chinese man massage was bad!
I'd hate to see what this guy's insides must look like. Blech! Our favorite show was when he ate the testicles off a freshly killed cow. In a stew. Double blech! I'd love to see the out takes of his show when he completely loses his lunch after eating something gross!
1 comment:
I'd hate to see what this guy's insides must look like. Blech! Our favorite show was when he ate the testicles off a freshly killed cow. In a stew. Double blech! I'd love to see the out takes of his show when he completely loses his lunch after eating something gross!
Post a Comment