Monday, December 1, 2008

Archibald Wedding

Archibald/Hess Clan at the wedding

The good looking group.

Grandma Archibald sent these pictures hot off the presses. Brisa was married on Saturday in the Salt Lake Temple to Rob Elmer. I hear he's a great guy and everything was "perfect" according to Brisa...and that's all that matters. So kudos to DeAnn, Hesses, and all those that helped. Granted she was docked some cool points for having the wedding and reception on the same day as the Alabama/Auburn game. I hear Blake bowed out of decorating to watch the game.
Hate that we missed it! Congrats and good luck to Brisa and Rob.

8 comments:

Cheyenne said...

OK, seeing the families like that is creepy...you can totally tell who belongs with what family and which Archibald kid takes after who. Bishop's brother cracks me up!!!! I totally love having a face with the name now, the stories have much more meaning.

Cheyenne said...

Hey! I just realized that we used the same paper for our backgrounds. We are so classy!

Unknown said...

That's the first picture I've seen of Blair. Wow. That is all I have to say.

Rachael M. said...

Ok, WHO is Blasen's twin up there in the first photo???

Love your father-in-law's tie. Too funny.

Brisa looks really pretty...her flowers are just like yours were! Did she have bridesmaids and such? Will they be in Alabama for Christmas? I'm really just fishing for more photos. :-D

Sara said...

Rachael...which one are you referring to? It could be Stirling. As for photos, Gma Archibald I think is sending more. I know she had planned on having bridesmaids, but not sure if she did or not. I think they will not be in Alabama. I know his parents are on a mission for the church in Peru, so they're going to visit them this month for 2 weeks.

Rachael M. said...

The guy on the back row in the top photo...is that Stirling? I think I still just associate all these young adults as being little kids. LOL

Debbie said...

haha.. I know- I told Brisa that you could definitely tell that she wasn't getting married in Alabama since she scheduled it on the same day as the Alabama/Auburn game. I felt bad for her family though.. hehe I saw a picture a friend of hers had posted on Facebook of the whole family from the wedding. It wasn't up close (obviously, since the WHOLE family was in the picture), but I thought Stirling was Blasen at first, too. I can't believe how much they've all changed and grown up! I still feel like Brisa should be in YW!

tracyp said...

I agree with Cheyenne about Bishop's brother... the stories have now come to life! EVERY picture I have seen... Stirling has the EXACT same pose and expression.