This has taken forever and I keep forgetting, but Blasen's little sister is getting married next weekend. We're so happy for them, but sad that we're missing everything. Here's the cute couple. Best Wishes Brisa and Rob!
Wow, I can't believe Brisa's getting married. That's so great!!! Did they meet at school? I don't really know how to get in touch with her, but please tell her congrats from me and Jesse. Also, on your previous post about GunsNRoses releasing a new album, I had no idea; they are one of my favorite bands ever, ever ever. I'm really excited.
3 comments:
Ok, you know you're old when a 9th grader you taught is getting married!!!!!
Wow, I can't believe Brisa's getting married. That's so great!!! Did they meet at school? I don't really know how to get in touch with her, but please tell her congrats from me and Jesse. Also, on your previous post about GunsNRoses releasing a new album, I had no idea; they are one of my favorite bands ever, ever ever. I'm really excited.
Look at lil' Brisa with her hot man! Congrats to them!
Post a Comment