Monday, November 10, 2008

Jake Owen video

I don't normally keep up with the country music scene...not even real sure who Jake Owen is, but one of Blasen's friends, Nancy Weaver, is in the music video. I thought it was pretty cool she is in this video. She is the girl with the guy on the rooftop scenes.



5 comments:

mcamp said...

the girl in the bra?

Sara said...

Yes, the one in the bra with the plaid capri pants.

tracyp said...

Love the outfit and who really just lays a mattress on the rooftop, normally aren't you lucky if you have a towel?

Unknown said...

Holy Cow that playlist is bringing back some memories!

Unknown said...

Really, a bra and capris? Why a bra? Why not a tank top, or even a t-shirt?? Her parents must be so proud. And I love country music, but that song pretty much sucks.