You can thank Blasen for my post topic today. He sent me this article from the NY Times titled Pastor's Advice for Better Marriage: More Sex. I actually think this pastor in some mega church in the Dallas area has a point. We put off intimacy in our marriage and it ends up doing more damage than we ever imagined. Some of my favorite lines are:
-"kids stands for keeping intimacy at a distance successfully."
-"If you said 'I do,' do it."
- in reference to marital sex- "God thought it up, it was his idea."
All-in-all interesting....take a look-see.
2 comments:
My problem is a husband that wants to be asleep by 9 or 9:30. But I agree with point completely. Tell Blasen thanks.
OH! They talked about this on the news the other morning.
One thing I have made Ben PROMISE me after Lilah gets here is that we will still be the same "couple" we have been for the last five years, just with the addition of now being her parents. Your kids learn about relationships from you, so give them best example you can! And that includes showing them the importance of "mom and dad ALONE time"!!!!
Post a Comment