We're up and running, sort-of. We've gotten Windows loaded, but not the version Blasen wanted. This one is older and isn't the media edition. So, we have the internet, yeah! I was sort-of bored over the past week, so I re-read Twilight for like the 3rd time. I know, I'm pathetic, but I don't have much to chose from here. I told Blasen it's just like watching a good movie more than once...which he doesn't do either.
We did buy Ironman for the Friday night family movie. I really did like it. Bliss loved it. He was so excited during the entire movie. He kept jumping around saying that he had boots to help him fly. Then he put on the Spiderman mask that Ben and Rachael sent and said that was his Ironman mask. It ended late and took us a while to calm him down enough to fall asleep. Zade fell asleep during the movie, of course. He's just starting to get interested in watching television or movies. They hold his attention for spurts, which is nice at times.
Oh, I almost forgot the McDonald's episode that I mentioned last post. So, we make our weekly trip to McDonald's after picking out my new glasses. It's always a mad house and Blasen hates going anyway. So, we hover over someone eating until they finish, so we can get a place to sit. Blasen gets our food, but our children are not happy campers. We can attribute that to the late night movie and Bliss still getting up at 7 o'clock and waking everyone else. There's this lady sitting next to us with her little girl. She asks Blasen how old our children are (I got that much on my own). Then, I guess, she kept making comments that we weren't feeding out children enough, that Zade was still hungry. In reality he was mad because he was wanting to drink the Coke, but I wouldn't let him. Zade gets plenty of food, as he expects to eat almost every 2 hours. I guess Blasen told the lady to take care of her kids and we can take care of ours. She keeps on though, according to Blasen, and he loses it. I've actually never had any Chinese person comment on how little we eat, mainly they tell us we eat too much and that we're fat. Like I said before, I didn't realize what was going on. It's hard when listening to Chinese, because sometimes it sounds like they're mad, but they're not. I was embarrassed after I realized what had happened. Because all these people were just starring. I guess people stare at us anyway, right?
I find it ironic, because Blasen always feels I embarrass him, when I don't think it's embarrassing at all. Anyway...fun times in China. So, after this we just went outside to eat our ice cream. I know this lady was being rude too, but you don't have to be rude back. Funny thing is that her little girl was older than Zade and way smaller, of which Blasen pointed out. I figure Chinese people are always rude...when held to our standards. I just try to brush it off. But I understand Blasen's reaction, sometimes you just have enough and lose it. Oh well, we'll never see her again.
So, that's the story of ol' McDonald's...ee, ie, ee, ie, oh.
3 comments:
Yeah, Isaak still calls it Ole McDonalds instead of just McDonalds. Brett actually eats hamburgers now...Isaak still chicken and french fries. Sorry she was a jerk. I still have to read the final Twilight book! Have a better week. Love ya!
I LOVED Iron Man too. It was only 13.99 at Wal Mart on the day it was released..I couldn't resist. I didn't think I'd like it and mainly bought it for David, but ended up really enjoying it, and I'm STILL reading the last Twilight book. Only about 75 pages to go! I've been trying to read my pile of magazines that has taken over my end table! PS..Have you gotten my package yet?
I don't understand when people don't watch movies more than one time especially when they're good.
Sorry about the McDs thing. Why does he say you embarrass him though?
Post a Comment