Wednesday, October 15, 2008

If You Don't Care for Twilight...Skip this Post

Saw this on Cheyenne's blog and thought I'd add it for all those that haven't seen the newest Twilight trailer.
Also, I've read the manuscript for Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight found on Stephenie Meyer's website. Yes, I know, it's scandalous...but I needed something new to read. I have to say, I wish she would finish it. I really enjoyed it. Love seeing it all thru Edward's eyes. I'm hoping it's just a publicity stunt, but I don't see the point if it is. So, that leaves the other theory that it's not and she really is "indefinitely" postponing the writing. At least it's not definitely. I suppose I can understand her point in being upset, but that would motivate me to finish the novel...I would think. But I'm not a writer. Maybe my writer friends have a different perspective....





[ SEE THIS VIDEO ON TWILIGHTERSANONYMOUS.COM - FIRST SITE TO PUBLISH IT ]



4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm super excited about the movie...I love the actors in it. I do like the books but I just haven't fallen in love with them. NOW, Harry Potter is another story!!! LOVE THOSE! I haven't decided what is keeping me from just loving these books...maybe I need to find out why people love them so much and then maybe I'll see what I'm missing. Anyway, going to see the movie for sure!

The Thomas Family said...

Yeah, yeah, I'm going to see the movie of course. My little sister is bringing me Breaking Dawn when they visit in a week or so. So- hold up- why is she mad??

Funny story at McDonalds. that is so cool that you are there doing all those things.

Heather said...

i was trying to wait to watch it until i finished the books i started 3 weeks ago. i couldn't wait and i looked for it a few days ago. i only have 400 pages to go and then i can start midnight sun on the computer. i think i figured out the allure of the books at least for me. edward reminds me of mr. darcy in pride and pred. i just love that story. well and the black sports car didn't hurt either. i can don't imagine how hard it would have been to start them and then be in china without the rest of them. they are so addictive. i'll bet you could get the movie bootlegged over there cheap.

Debbie said...

I can't wait! I hope the movie turns out to be good. I hope she finishes the next book, too. I'm with you- I think that would just motivate me. I don't think I'd let some stupid people keep me from doing what I want to do. People are going to buy the book anyway even if they've already read part of it.