Monday, September 1, 2008

Yea Alabama

Even though we didn't get to watch the game...we are proud of our Alma Mater. Way to go team! We watched highlight clips and pre-game stuff on YouTube. Blasen was dying not knowing what was going on with the game.
To honor the Crimson Tide, I changed my background. We hope they continue to do well for the rest of the season. We, especially Blasen, miss being home this time of year for all the football we are missing. This past Saturday, I'm sure he would have left me to go watch every game possible on brother-in-law Danny's new, huge flat screen TV.
So the "Tide" has until it is officially Fall to be the theme of our blog...then it's on to Autumn and Bliss Day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel good......

Cheyenne said...

The game was AWESOME! Even Olivia got her groove on with a shaker and a little Roll Tide/Arsenio Hall wave. Good luck on the cross stitch. I had ducks that I haven't finished yet...I started them in seventh grade...

Rachael M. said...

LOVE the background. LOL

I am taking football shaped Krispy Kremes to work tomorrow as my "Nah nah" to my boss who talked all kinds of smack about this game going into it. (He is a graduate of Clemson)

The Thomas Family said...

We watched the game and I actually thought of you! I remembered the BAMA magnent on the fridge in Saleve!!

Jennie said...

ROOOLLL TIDE! It was a great game. So nice for football season to start, we miss it around here. Love your background.

Krager said...

For the future, you should be able to watch the game on ESPN360.com. I know that the next 2 games can be seen online.

Jeni said...

love that background, and krager's useless info is finally good for something. :)

Emily said...

Well, will China let that in. They even control the internet there. Google had to make a whole different thing for the internet for China. So they can't actually look up anything they want on Google. It's nuts. Anyway, I do hope you are able to see the games some.