Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Disclaimer...or sorts

After several inquiries to the validity of my so called "trip" to Washington state and the confusion surrounding said trip, I've decided to clarify and apologize. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't take a trip to Washington state. I was referring to my reading the Twilight saga which takes place in Washington state. Believe me, if I was going to be taking a trip to the states 1) I would visit Alabama and 2) I probably wouldn't be coming back to China...I'd just stay home.
I realize not everyone is as interested in these books as I am. I believe under ordinary circumstances, I wouldn't be so into them. The lack of other distractions here has sort-of forced my hand.
And I don't want you all thinking I'm living it up here. I've yet to get a maid. I figured it would give me something to do. It only takes me about an hour to clean the whole apartment...it's not very big.

1 comment:

Emily said...

If it makes you feel any better I knew what you were talking about. I just got book 2 and 3 on the iTouch. But have I started them...No! Oh, well, I will. I managed to get the first one listened to. Anyway, you can send the maid my way!