Just thought I'd give a tour of our temporary home. It's actually really nice.

Walking in our front door you are in the dining room/living room area.

View of dining area from living room. Door on left is front door and door on right is kitchen.

The kitchen is small. There are two gas burners, a sink, microwave, toaster, sterilizer and refrigerator. The sterilizer is for the dishes after I wash them. The water here is not as purified as what we get in the states, so we steam/sterilize the dishes after I wash them and we use bottled water to brush teeth.

A better view of stove and steamer/sterilizer. No oven. I guess this may be practice for the future when we redo our kitchen!

Our fridge is in a little nook behind the kitchen door. I finally get my freezer on bottom...not exactly what I had in mind.

The boys showing you our bathroom. Just a shower, so that's been fun with them. They really like it. The shower head is on a hose making it easier to bathe them without getting soaked yourself.

Blasen and my room. We have the only closet. Sorry it's a little dark...I guess my flash didn't go off.

The boys room with a great view. They like sharing a bed...I guess. I'm a mean mom and lock them in at night so they won't get out. Actually, it's just Bliss that gets up and tries to get in our bed. I do have to lay down with Zade at nap time and bedtime, otherwise he gets up out of bed. He thinks he's such a big boy because he's not in a crib and can get out of bed on his own.
There is a 3rd bedroom, but it is TINY, more of a closet...so that's what I use it for. It has a cot in it and our luggage and everything I don't want the boys to bother.
So there's the tour of our home. Home Sweet Home for the next 5months.
2 comments:
It would be weird to not have the option to bake a cake, or cookies...
Otherwise - that seems very livable for 5 months :-)
The beds look super comfy..btw, what is the time difference from here to there?
Post a Comment