Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pictures of Foshon

I couldn't get the pictures from the camera earlier, but here are some pictures of where we'll be living in China.


The pool is kinda fancy.



The park view from our apartment...where the old Chinese ladies do their daily Tai Qi.




Another park view.



City scape of Foshon. Notice the smog.

3 comments:

tracyp said...

gorgeous!!! Have fun doing Tai Qi with all the old ladies!

Rachael M. said...

That isn't scary at all! I think that will be a nice place to live!

Jeni said...

Minus the smog, that looks like a very cool place to live, and no cleaning for five months?? Heck, yeah! I'm proud of you for going. I know some people (but certainly not me) who would tell dear old dad to just go and come back in five months. It will be a tough trip over, but you'll get through it. That's why God gave two parents...for situations just like this one. :) Keep up updated on all your exciting adventures!