Wednesday, June 11, 2008

High Heels-your new best friend


For all you who subscribe to Family Circle you may have seen this small article already. I thought some of you out there might benefit from this one way or the other. Only in Italy would someone do research such as this. And I wonder if you have to have those expensive Italian leather pumps.

"Improving your sex drive may be as simple as slipping on a pair of high heels, reports a recent study from the University of Verona in Italy. Women whose feet are elevated at a 15-degree angle (equivalent to a 3-inch heel) have more relaxed pelvic muscles than women who wear flats. The more relaxed those muscles are, the more they can contract and heighten your sexual experience. "-Cheryl S. Grant, Family Circle, June 2008

4 comments:

Jeni said...

I just bought a pair of red ones on clearance today at Dillards..hooray! They were still sort of pricey as far as clearance shoes go, but I couldn't resist, and maybe this is why! :)

holley family said...

YEAH, but they also fail to mention how they hurt your feet and legs, and in result cause an achy back, which would probably cause a headache, THEREFORE causing crankiness and crabiness.... and you get the idea:)

Cheyenne said...

Exactly how did they research this? Could be why prostitutes where them so much...

Unknown said...

I'm a believer! I definitly feel sexier in them