Even though I like to think I'm on top of things...I'm not. Messed up big time with the name of our blog. Who would have thought "archiblog" is so dang popular?! Am I missing something? For right now we have the weird address. Just save it to your favorites, so you don't have to remember the real address.
I have found two other blogs titled "archiblog". So, maybe I'm not as creative as I thought. However, it is weird that the owner of the original blog address I gave out is from France. I went to his blog and can read what he has to say. He's a little different. Maybe I should email Laurent and ask for his blog address? What do you think?
Well, I'm working on getting some pictures up. My inspiration on blogging comes from Sarah Thomas and Heidi Simpson. They have great blogs. Greatness is rated on how hard you make me laugh!
3 comments:
Yeah!! I love your paper, colors and stuff... I just tried to change mine and it looks funny, it's hard. Anyway.
That was pretty funny when I clicked on all those links and found the most random blogs. I was pretty confused. Well, here's to happy blogging! :)
Where are all the pictures!!??!?!?
So...these pictures of which you speak. Do they require special lenses for viewing? You can't find time amid the kids, husband,and perpetual renovations to post a single one? Tsk, tsk...
Post a Comment